NGC has fabricated
several hundred PTFE fluoropolymer
lined portable tanks for the
transportation of ultra-high purity chemicals
worldwide. These pressurized containers are
fabricated in accordance with ASME code and can be
used with all major semiconductor process chemicals,
including ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH).
- 304 SS standard exterior construction
(304L, 316, 316L SS and carbon steel available).
- Capacities from 450L (120 gallon) to 3000L (800 gallon).
- Pressure ratings from 2 bar (30 psig) to 7 bar (100
- Linings of 2 mm thick PTFE fluoropolymer, 3 mm thick
PTFE fluoropolymer, or 2.3 mm
thick PFA fluoropolymer.
- Standard equipment includes: SS/PFA diaphragm valves,
SS/PTFE pressure relief valve, and SS/PTFE pressure gage.
- Optional equipment includes: PTFE hoses, PTFE
quick connects, hose / equipment box.