NGC has introduced a 304
SS / PTFE fluoropolymer lined IBC as an cost-effective solution for the
transportation of ultra-high purity (ppb and ppt) chemicals.
- Capacities of 220 gallon (830 liters) and 330 gallon (1250
- Linings of 2 mm thick PTFE fluoropolymer, 3 mm thick
PTFE fluoropolymer, or 2.3 mm
thick PFA fluoropolymer.
- Low tare weight of approximately 600 lbs.
- UN approved design.
- Stackable design.
- Several connection options are available, including:
- Drum inserts
- PTFE quick connect fittings
- Flared tube fittings
- PFA diaphragm valves
- Durable stainless steel exterior is less susceptible to
damage compared with plastic exteriors.
- Expected lifetime of 10 years plus. (Plastic IBC's
must be "retired" after 5 years according to